The Australian Federal Government have released statements relating to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Under this directive and to assist minimising the spread of the COVID-19 virus; PKKP Aboriginal Corporation have proceeded with the following measures as a precaution to protect our members, our staff and also the greater community.
Please note as of Tuesday 17th March, the following measures have been put in place without any exceptions:
- All meetings and gatherings that host 20 or more attendee’s have been cancelled
- All non essential travel has been cancelled
- PKKP AC Offices are CLOSED to members, visitors & guests
- CHU Survey’s mostly postponed, until further directive given by CHU Manager/CE
The PKKP AC Member Service Office will be open for assistance so members are able to be provided assistance through phone, email or fax ONLY.
These precautions will be reassessed in 2 weeks, and further updates provided as available.
However, to reduce the risks associated of spreading the COVID-19 virus, please follow these simple social distancing tips:
- Avoid shaking hands
- Keep distance of 1.5 meters from others at all times
- Open doors with your closed fist or hip
- Regularly wash your hands and use hand sanitiser
From the Directors, Management and Staff of PKKP Aboriginal Corporation
To read more on safety precautions, safety tips and planning please click here: https://www.wa.gov.au/government/coronavirus-covid-19