COVID-19 PHASE 4 UPDATE
Following on from the state Government update 27 June, and from Board directive the PKKP Aboriginal Corporation offices has re-opened from Tuesday 9th June to members and public.
Western Australia’s COVID-19 restrictions have been relaxed even further, as WA’s roadmap is updated to complete the removal of all restrictions.
Due to the world-leading response to COVID in WA, Phase 4 started on Saturday, 27 June (11.59pm Friday, 26 June) and has resulted in:
- all existing gathering limits and the 100/300 rule removed
- gathering limits only determined by WA’s reduced 2 square metre rule
- the 2 square metre rule will only include staff at venues that hold more than 500 patrons
- removal of seated service requirements at food businesses and licensed premises
- no requirement to maintain patron register at food businesses and licensed premises
- alcohol can be served as part of unseated service arrangements
- all events permitted except for large scale, multi-stage music festivals
- unseated performances permitted at venues such as concert halls, live music venues, bars, pubs and nightclubs
- gyms operating unstaffed, but regular cleaning must be maintained
- the casino gaming floor reopening under agreed temporary restrictions.
Western Australians must continue to keep up physical distancing where possible and maintain good personal hygiene to better protect themselves and the general health of our community.
COVID Safety plans help mitigate the risk of COVID-19, are in line with health advice and provide extra confidence to patrons and staff entering the business premises.
Chief Executive Officer